Location: 02130 Fere-en-Tardenois, France.
Notes About My Experience:
- A beautiful castle located next to ruins of a ruined 13th-century fortified castle.
- 29 rooms total. I stayed in a charming room with comfortable bed, freestanding bathtub, complimentary high-speed internet access and rain shower.
- Great service by the receptionists.
- The restaurant is Michelin-recommended. I enjoyed parts of the dining experience, but wouldn’t give it a star.
- What I liked most about Château de Fére was the stunning location next to the ruined castle and the service. A nice experience to the portfolio.
Duration of Stay/Visit: One night.
Why did I Select This Hotel? It’s membership of Small Luxury Hotels of the World.
My Opinion: Good+ experience.
I do short write-up’s about my experiences. You can visit their official website for more information.