Location: Ainhoa, France.
Notes About My Experience:
- Warm welcome from the Argentinan receptionist.
- Comfortable room with an “old school” design.
- Beautiful location close to the French/Spanish border.
- Friendly owners (two brothers). One of them is a Michelin-starred chef that showed me around the property.
- Complimentary high-speed internet access.
- Excellent dining experience at their Michelin-starred restaurant. Worth of their star for their creativity.
Duration of Stay/Visit: One night.
Why did I Select This Hotel? It’s membership of Châteaux & Hôtels Collection and because their gourmet restaurant has one Michelin star.
My Opinion: Great experience.
I do short write-up’s about my experiences. You can visit their official website for more information.