Location:60 Route de l’Hermitage, Trois Rivieres, Guadeloupe.
Notes About My Experience:
- Stunning location in the south of Guadeloupe.
- Beautiful villa with comfortable bed and bathtub in the bathroom.
- Wi-Fi connection very weak in the room, but working at the reception/restaurant/pool area.
- Lovely infinity pool with stunning views.
- Friendly service by Claire.
- Great breakfast before leaving the following morning after a very good one night stay at this property.
- Selected the hotel after researching the best places to stay in Guadeloupe.
Duration of Stay/Visit: One night.
Why did I Select This Hotel? Reviews and photos.
My Opinion: Good+ experience.
I do short write-up’s about my experiences. You can visit their offical website for more information.