A member of Countryside Hotels with 36 rooms.
Location: Djurgården, Stockholm, Sweden.
Notes About My Experience:
- Stunning room with a contemporary design.
- Two smart Tv’s, combined bathtub and shower and Molton Brown products.
- Comfortable bed. Not hard, not very soft. Something in between.
- Good food at their restaurant that has previously been featured in The White Guide.
- Extremely fast Wi-Fi. One of the fastest connections in my travels.
- Despite being in Stockholm, the location is quiet, and it doesn’t feel like a city hotel.
Duration of Stay/Visit: One night.
My Opinion: Great experience.
I do short write-up’s about my experiences. You can visit their official website for more information.